28.6.09

.movies.


During my spared time,watching movies is probably the first idea I will think of.Movies are divided in many categories such as thriller,comedy etc. Therefore,I will pick the one that suits my mood at the time being.However,my favourite type should always get the priority to be considered which is horror type.I think horror movies will never get me bored,perhaps,the storyline is always interesting.It seems so enthusiastic to me,making me nervous all the time.Some movies have conflicts that are so complicated,leading to the climax,that is the time when I feel my heart can pop out anytime due to excitement.On the other hand,there are movies that require me to think or guess what will happen next or maybe what is going on.As introductions of the movies are mysterious which only reveal the truth in the end.Those are the types that will only make me keep watching,because at the moment I stop,I will be clueless about the entire story.When it comes to horror movies,most of the time it is talking about ghost.I do believe in stuff like that,and that is also why the movie definitely seems real to me.For people who do not believe in it,well,they may just find the movie lame or simply have no interest.Different people have different ways of thinking,thus,I prefer to watch movies that are likings so that I can enjoy them to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment