27.5.09

.my idols.




BIGBANG




I enjoy all kinds of music but my favourite is k-pop(Korean music).Therefore,I have my favourite band too.Starting to debut since 2006,a boy band-BigBang has tried all their best to realise their dream and at last,they made it to their destination.Yet,they continue to try all their best in return for the fans' support.To begin with,there are five members which are G-Dragon(leader),Top,TaeYang,Daesung and Seungri.Being youthful,as the oldest member was born in 1987,many people were being prejudice towards their debut,believing that thay could not make it to realise their dream.Eventually,BigBang had proved them wrong by working extremely hard.They went for training regularly during schooling period which pressurised them but they made it through.



Initially,six trainees were asked to train for a few months,some had even joined the company for years and till the right time,only four of them were to be selected.However,one of the current memebers had shown the manager that he deserved to be selected and he succeeded.So,that was why there are five members.



Althought they just made their way of promoting themselves in Korea,Japan and Thailand,they did not expect that they actually attracted a large number of fans in other countries too.Hence,many BigBang fansites have been created and kept all the fans updated.More translators,admins and members joined the fansites to help in updating the sites.



I think that they set a good example for me as I could see their hard work led to their success.Having idolised them,I can keep myself occupied by checking for updates on the fansite.For whatever they achieve,I feel happy for them too.So I believe it is a good thing for one to have an idol.



.Ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment